Links I Love No. 2
Time for round two of "Links I Love". If you missed the first post in the beginning of the month? Not to worry, all you have to do is click here to check it out. This time it's a mixture of specific sites and random finds on the internet.
1. Rich Mustard Suede Couch - We all know I have a slight obsession for interior design, so when I found this couch on Drown Your Fears tumblr it was a clear sign of love at first sight.
2. Justin Livingston - I love finding new blogs. There's just something so gratifying about discovering someones haven, where they explore and share their thoughts, experiences and daily lives with the world. Someone who I feel who does this best is Scout Sixteen - Justin is a digital media consultant, freelance writer and creative-type currently residing in New York City - Check out his blog, it's amazing.
3. GQ US February Issue - Beyonce on the cover of GQ US February issue got a trillion thumbs up in my book. She looks 'sexy' - I hate using that word but theres no other way to describe her right now. It was such a surprise and so unexpected for me to see her on the cover as she's currently been under the radar, but with her new HBO documentary soon to be released in February as well as her new album with Destiny's Child, she made just the right statement on this cover to to get everyone talking about her again.
4. What Katie Ate - Food and Lifestyle blogger Katie Davies has this amazing website/blog called "What Katie Ate". We're currently in the process of collaborating with Katie for our second post of "Fashion Sure Does Taste Good", do you remember the first one, if not, check it out here. For the second issue we'll be using woman's street style and What Katie Ate receipes and food shots, so stay glued to your screen for that update.
5. Quote - I love finding quotes on tumblr, especially ones I can relate to. At this stage in my life I've been trying to find balance as that is so important when your body is your craft/tool. Lately I've been keeping so busy and slowly but surely finding the much needed balance I've been seeking.
Are you enjoying "Links I Love"? Comment and let us know what you think of this idea that we've started.
CATEGORIES: Links I Love